You guys are the cutest Mom and Dad! It all looked so fun and I love that the SUN was shining brightly! I can't believe what dare devils the girls are...great pictures!
Those are some steep hills. Looks like a blast. I love the snow again... now that I have kids. I definitely went through a period of hate but you just can't beat building a snowman, sledding, and we even took Bentley skiing last Wednesday. He loved it!
6 comments:
I love the new title picture of your cute girls. :)
You guys are the cutest Mom and Dad! It all looked so fun and I love that the SUN was shining brightly! I can't believe what dare devils the girls are...great pictures!
So fun!!!!! Your family is darling, as always! Happy New Year!!!
how fun! where did you go sledding? i love ALL the pictures.
Not a fan of the snow either, but sledding sure makes it worth it...at least for a day. Great pictures too!
Those are some steep hills. Looks like a blast. I love the snow again... now that I have kids. I definitely went through a period of hate but you just can't beat building a snowman, sledding, and we even took Bentley skiing last Wednesday. He loved it!
Post a Comment