1.19.2010

We are ready!

The girls are now all in the same room!  It is a tight squeeze, but we are making it work.  They LOVE the bunk beds.  Olivia even said, "I have wanted a bunk bed all my life."


The nursery is finally finished!
Here is a (really small) sneak peak: 
My mom made this adorable blanket!  I LOVE IT!  Thanks mom for trying something new on this one and for getting it done before the baby comes with your crazy schedule!! 
The rest of the room would reveal his name and I want it to be a surprise.
So... more to come later.
Only 2 more days!  We can't wait!!!


7 comments:

Annalisa said...

First of all -- SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! I can't wait to see this little guy!

Secondly -- the other gift I have for you that's not quite finished yet, TOTALLY matches his bedding, lol. Am I good or what?!

Lisa said...

So cute! Love the girls room! And that cute blanket! we're so excited for your family and can't wait to meet the little guy and find out his name - so fun!

The Richards Family said...

I am dying to know his name. i cannot wait to meet him!

Moffat Family said...

love it. love it all.

brooke romney said...

The girls room is darling. I can't believe you are only 2 days away. I can't wait to see him!

kristen @ just-iced cookies said...

yay!! slumber party at your house!!

Kim said...

Oh, we are so sad we won't be there to see the little guy and bring you dinner in the hospital, but you will be in our HEARTS :) and we will have a special dinner in your honor :) Good luck with EVERYTHING!!!
Love the girls beds and the nursery--how fun. I can't wait to see the new bathroom!