Olivia's new obsession is puzzles. She is up for any sort of puzzle at anytime. She received a Tinker Bell puzzle for Christmas and had it done in no time.
We just looked at all of your cute blogs that you have done this past month. We miss your cute family soooo much already--how are we going to get through this!!! I loved the Christmas pictures, I especially loved Rylie's face! I am also impressed with Dru's letter and Olivia's puzzle skills! Love you guys!
5 comments:
We just looked at all of your cute blogs that you have done this past month. We miss your cute family soooo much already--how are we going to get through this!!! I loved the Christmas pictures, I especially loved Rylie's face! I am also impressed with Dru's letter and Olivia's puzzle skills! Love you guys!
by the way, now you have a new location on your visitor map :)
Lilly loves puzzles too, wish you could do some together! miss you guys!
oh liv. i love ya. you'll have to teach winston your puzzle tips!
GO LIV!!! We totally love puzzles too!!
Post a Comment