1.20.2010

  We remodeled our front bathroom and have wanted to post the pictures for a while.  Our friend Cory did 90% of the job and we completed the finishing touches.  We are pleased with the way it turned out and are so glad it is done.  It took about the 3 weeks.  The same 3 weeks I was potty training Rylie.  Bad timing!


4 comments:

Chris and Annalisa said...

Wow, that looks awesome! I can't believe you did it in 3 weeks.

Jodie said...

what a gorgeous bathroom! also I love your girls room! can't wait to hear about the new baby...good luck with everything!

Kim said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! It looks so great. Good choices! Can't wait to show Jon!

Brooke said...

I love the bathroom and your kid's rooms! You have great taste, I must say. Good luck with the baby! I can't wait to see him!