1.29.2010

How cool are my sister's-in-law?

Kristen made these AMAZING cookies for Winston's car birthday party!

Brittany makes custom soda bottles for any occasion!

Here is what Owen has been up to.

SLEEPING!!!
We take weekly photos for the first year. We have done it for all the girls and put them in a book.  They LOVE to look at them.  
He does not love bath time...
but he loves towel time!
More sleeping

and more sleeping
and more sleeping!
This is a photo I forgot to include in my first post.  This is when the girls saw Owen for the first time!

7 comments:

ade said...

I would watch Owen sleep all day long if I were there! He is absolutely beautiful. I am so glad that you are posting pictures of your family (and more of you please!).

kristen @ just-iced cookies said...

he's so cute - and so tiny! hope you're getting some rest while he's sleeping!

Steve and Kathy said...

There just aren't words...cherish every single moment. He is so handsome and I can see he will be best loved! What a wonderful time of your life! Beautiful post!

Lisa said...

What great photos! And so cute crafts, I esp love the personalized sodas!

Chris and Annalisa said...

I can't get over how TINY he is! And so, so adorable!

Kim said...

Making brownies....wishing you were here to eat them with us. Miss you guys. We love all of the pictures of Owen and the girls--so sweet! Thanks for blogging, we love it!

Moffat Family said...

cute pictures! i'm excited to post winston's birthday :)