1.02.2010

Christmas Eve
We spent Christmas Eve day with Aunt Kim.  We did a little shopping, played some Uno Flash, made some cookies for Santa and then watched Elf.  It was a perfect day!
We spent the evening with the Martins eating homemade pizza and watching A Christmas Story.


This is a picture of our Christmas stockings!  It was a group effort that took way too long.  My mom helped with the design and fabric choice and Ryan's mom helped with embroidering the names and the cuff.  HOURS and DAYS later, they are complete!  I am very happy they are done and LOVE the way they turned out!

Thank you mom and Taunya!

3 comments:

rach said...

Ok Mrs crafty!!!! those are so dang cute!!! I miss you I feel like it's been way to ling!!!! It has!!! Your little man comes so soon holy cow I am so excited! Let's go do something now that crazy life is over and before your cute little dude comes!!! Loves!!

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

Love the stockings and love the fireplace. I believe it is all new since I've been there. Can't wait to come see what else you've been doing.

kristen @ just-iced cookies said...

aaaahhh - ok where did you get your stocking hangers????? we are one short and those look like they would mesh well with the ones we already have. CALL ME!!!!!!!!