Christmas Morning
The girls woke up Christmas morning a little after 8:00 a.m. I hope they keep that as a tradition! We decided to leave Rylie sleeping so we could just focus on the two oldest. They girls laughed their way through all their gifts.
Dru got Little Women. I had to explain to Ryan that Santa just knew with 4 girls in one house, this movie was a must. I then told him the guy from Terminator Salvation was in it and he seemed to be ok.
Littlest Pet Shop is a house favorite!
This is a little note that Dru gave to Ry and I. She did it all by herself! I may have to frame this one!
Guess Who?
The girls got an AWESOME tree house from Aunt Rayne with a million accessories.
Liv got a golf club....just like her dad. (They are testing it out right now on the driving range) Liv loves ANYTHING that her dad loves.
Taking a practice swing.
Then Rylie woke up!
This part was magical for me! She hyperventilated over EVERYTHING she got! It was pure joy watching her!
She of course got another baby!
She even went crazy over an old marker that Dru wrapped up for her.
Baby accessories.
This is Mrs. Potato head that I made for her with my friend Rachel. I am so glad she liked it because it took 5 hours too long!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, Rylie is the best!! Her overly excited face is so so funny... and darling! How cute is that! And the note- do you love me too much? Sweetest thing I've ever read. Kids are wonderful!
Her face is too cute! That is great, a marker!! Love it.
Rylie's expressions are priceless! i'm laughing so hard!!
Post a Comment