Something finally happened that was blog worthy.
Liv cut her hair and Dru lost 2 teeth!
Cute Rachel spent hours on all the Martin girls last week. We all got a trim and Liv a darling
a line cut. She absolutely loves it and so do I.
Dru lost tooth #1 all by herself. She gave it a tug and out it came. Tooth #2 came out while we were eating a bagel with Grandma Kathy. She almost swallowed it.
4 comments:
finally :) love liv's hair. and dru's smile is adorable...as always.
did the tooth fairy come? You both are absolutely the cutest! I need a haircut just like liv's. Let's eat another bagle together soon!lOVE YOU!
It was so fun to skype with you, but it makes me soooo sad!!! I just want to come hang and visit and eat brownies and veg on your comfy couch. We miss you all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yahoo! What post I can't wait for is the one where you say you have your baby! I'm dying to see what a little boy will look like!
Post a Comment