2.01.2010

We had family pictures on Saturday at 9:30A.M.  With 3 girl's hair plus my own and a newborn, I needed help!  I asked Rachel to come and be our private stylist.  She did an awesome job.  What a great friend.  Thank you Rachel!  I could not have done it without you!

Just giving Liv's hair a little body.



Yes, baby Owen is still sleeping his life away.  
Check out the cute minki blanket he is sleeping on.  My friend Annalisa made it for me along with 2 darling burb cloths.  Thank you!  Thank you!  We LOVE them!  I have the BEST friends!
Dru cuddling with Owen after church.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Family pictures?? Just your family or extended family?
What cute pictures of the girls and Owen.

Steve and Kathy said...

Wow...that's some hair! Get used to it! It will be a very common occurance around the Martin home for years to come. Great beauties all, and 2 handsome dudes!

Moffat Family said...

i've got to hold him!