5.28.2010

Olivia's Preschool Graduation!


Olivia could hardly wait for her preschool program. I have never seen someone more excited for something in my whole life.
EVER!
Olivia has LOVED (an understatement) preschool and ADORED (another understatement) her teacher. I hope this excitement for school carries on into Kindergarten.

Liv waiting patiently for the program to begin.
This is one of my favorite looks from Liv.
This is her embarrassed yet happy to be there smile.
She was a cute little snowflake with her friend Phoebe.

She was also a tooth bug with another friend Kamryn.
Liv getting her diploma with her amazing teacher Mrs. Wilkinson.
Exchanging gifts and hugs.
One proud mama!
I have posted 3 videos.
The first video is the farewell song. (got a little teary eyed on this one.)
The second video is Liv dancing as a snowflake. (super cute)
If you are going to watch one video,
WATCH THE LAST VIDEO. It is Liv saying her part. She is SO nervous and is trying hard to be brave. Her voice gives out during the very end. It is so funny and incredibly sweet!
(unfortunately I filmed some of the videos sideways. Turn your head...it is worth a little neck ache!)

7 comments:

Steve and Kathy said...

Really, there aren't words to make a comment on this post....ahhhhh...
THE JOY OF IT!!!!!!

Megan Olson said...

I love that girl! That has to be the saddest goodbye song I have ever heard...and I've heard quite a few studying at school (we learn all kind of songs)....I can't believe you have two at BUTLER! Time flies...time for another? haha

Moffat Family said...

So cute! Congrats Liv! You did a great job, you're so brave :)

Chris and Annalisa said...

Way to go Liv! Oh my gosh, that was the cutest thing ever, I just watched the last video like three times. Such a long part! I'm so impressed!

Cassandra said...

That little smile completes me.

Al and Eli said...

Good job with the toothbrush Liv!!! We're so proud of her. My goodness it's just preschool. She's so grown up you'd think at least Kindergarten... ;) Let's not wish away that year quite yet.

Kim said...

I finally got the videos to work for me. Ohhhh...they are so cute!!! We loved the last one and her sweet voice :) She is such a darling!