I can not believe how big he has gotten! Tell him to stop growing! By the time I see him again he'll be walking :(
Too cute! Those droopy eye pictures make me sad, though. :( He is a stud!
so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
aww... that little man. He does look so cute even with his droopy eye. Feel better O!
He is SO cute!! I love the picture of your little girl holding him. All of your kids are gorgeous... just like their mommy!!(I love your week by week photos...wish I would have done that! They change so much every week.)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can not believe how big he has gotten! Tell him to stop growing! By the time I see him again he'll be walking :(
Too cute! Those droopy eye pictures make me sad, though. :( He is a stud!
so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
aww... that little man. He does look so cute even with his droopy eye. Feel better O!
He is SO cute!! I love the picture of your little girl holding him. All of your kids are gorgeous... just like their mommy!!
(I love your week by week photos...wish I would have done that! They change so much every week.)
Post a Comment