Riley makes me laugh-Whenever I begin smiling while sitting at my computer McKay always knows I'm looking at your blog....I miss your family. Your girls always make me smile!
Riley makes the best faces. I love how animated she is. Your kids are all so cute. I have this theory that the third child is always the crazy one. So sorry it snowed. I've been complaining about our 60 degree weather. I just want to swim. No plans for Utah yet. We really want to visit though. How about you? Any bay area plans?
3 comments:
Riley makes me laugh-Whenever I begin smiling while sitting at my computer McKay always knows I'm looking at your blog....I miss your family. Your girls always make me smile!
That is such a cute idea :)
Riley makes the best faces. I love how animated she is. Your kids are all so cute. I have this theory that the third child is always the crazy one. So sorry it snowed. I've been complaining about our 60 degree weather. I just want to swim. No plans for Utah yet. We really want to visit though. How about you? Any bay area plans?
Post a Comment