So the other day Dru asked to borrow some ribbon. (a normal question from my crafty girl)
Of course I said yes and a few minutes later she came out with this sweet note for her pregnant dance teacher.
You may have to click on the photo to read her sweet handwriting and misspelled words. I didn't have the heart to correct a single thing. (the English teacher inside of me cringed and the mom in me melted.)
Dru does stuff like this all the time.
She is crazy thoughtful with a huge heart!
fyi:
cowt=count
choke=chalk
9 comments:
That is so great!! I love 1st graders and their writing - its the best!
Dru is the cutest girl ever! That is so cute. I can't believe how much she is writing! It seems like just yesterday I was teaching her her alphabet (actually just reviewing it because she was so far ahead of the other kids in preschool) Miss you all!
Are you kidding me? She REALLY is probably the sweetest little girl I've ever known (through blogging:). I loved... if you need eny thing, like buble or choke. What a doll. She's obviously learning a lot from her mother:)
too cute!!!
what a sweetheart!
Oh my gosh, that is just too sweet!
Oh my gosh, she is the sweetest thing EVER!!! I love her!
Just like her Mom! The Dance Concert was a dazzle!!!
gotta love the notes from the littles. my boy is totally into writing books. his latest.. hoot. you've inspired me to blog about it!
Post a Comment