We spent the afternoon at the park with my whole family. (well, almost)
We played Kubb, played on the playground, ate some lunch, chatted, fed the ducks, wrestled and laughed a lot.
FUN!
I love my family.
Grandma Kathy brought all the kids "ice cream cones" to play with, but I think Grandpa Steve had the most fun with them.
9 comments:
I LOVE your entire family -- every single one of them!
Hi, Jenny! We love your family. It will be fun to see what you are up to through your blog. Take care, Kathleen
MOM!!! How did I not get a picture of you? Come on over and we can have a private photo shoot. :)
Those ice cream cones are Sue's favorite toys to hand out
how fun! aren't holidays great ? :) We had all of my family over here for a BBQ and games but not one picture was taken, :(
I guess I was just too dang busy having fun! Thanks to all for a great afternoon. I love it when we get together.
Your dad is just SO Fenton! I love it.
awww, wish we could have been part of park day! BTW what is KUBB? You'll have to teach us when we're there later this month! We can't wait to see you guys :)
This looks like SO much fun!! It makes me want to spend the day outside :)
Post a Comment