Ok...I have said for a long time that he was just sooooo handsome. I also have said that if you put a little ribbon in his hair, he would be a gorgeous girl...and I am right. He looks good in anything. Oh my, his eyes!!!!!
Is this the Owen that I met 3 and 4 weeks ago? I think not. He has grown up so much it is crazy...but even more beautiful than I remember. {Sigh} Can I hold him again?
Sadly, this won't be the last girly thing that will be put on him. Anna used to dress William up in tutus -- one day when William was two or three, he told my dad he wanted to be a ballerina and my dad freaked out. That's just what happens with three sisters. :)
5 comments:
Ok...I have said for a long time that he was just sooooo handsome. I also have said that if you put a little ribbon in his hair, he would be a gorgeous girl...and I am right. He looks good in anything. Oh my, his eyes!!!!!
Is this the Owen that I met 3 and 4 weeks ago? I think not. He has grown up so much it is crazy...but even more beautiful than I remember. {Sigh} Can I hold him again?
Sadly, this won't be the last girly thing that will be put on him. Anna used to dress William up in tutus -- one day when William was two or three, he told my dad he wanted to be a ballerina and my dad freaked out. That's just what happens with three sisters. :)
Lol! That is funny Brooke! -Ryan
That bracelet is so funny! I love that cute Owen--he is sooooo beautiful!!!
Post a Comment