The witch is back!
Do you remember this from Olivia's witch birthday party?
{pin the wart on the witch}
Rylie has been a little stinker lately and keeps getting out of bed at night.
We had this brilliant idea of showing Rylie the witch if she gets out.
Rylie is crazy scared of this witch.
So, for now it works.
Who knows how long it will last.
If Rylie wakes up before I do this is how she gets dressed.
If we are just staying home all day, she keeps it on.
If we are going out in public, I help her out.
Either way, I think she looks adorable.
6 comments:
I love Riley...What a cutie pie!! As for the getting out of bed problem....when Heather was younger she didn't agree with my mom's sleeping schedule so she was taught how to use the TV/VCR and would just turn on her own movies all night...maybe you could do that if the witch doesn't work?
Great idea using that witch!! Wish I would have thought of that - maybe I should still use it with the twins. And don't you love it when they dress themselves!
Oh my gosh, ha ha! Love the scare tactics. I'm storing that idea away for later.
That is so funny that Rylie is scared of that witch! What a cutie. I just want to give her a huge hug. By the way, I really like your new background! :) Hope all is well.
That is hilarious! I love it.
She is COMPLETELY adorable!!! I love her outfit and I would totally leave it on even if you go out--it will give everyone something to smile about :)
Love the witch idea also...might be a little traumatizing, but whatever. You'll pay for it later when you have to send her to a psychiatrist! Ha Ha!
Post a Comment