GIRLS!
I was cleaning out my photos and came across this one.
It is a classic and tells the story of my life.
Olivia is having a great time holding Owen and Dru is just having a sad moment. (She was sad "just because.") Anyone with girls understands. Right? Girls can be emotional is such an understatement.
Just this morning I was making the girls breakfast. They were all lined up on the bar stools and Olivia started to cry uncontrollably. The reason was this. Are you ready? She remembers a time last week when Dru called her "crazy" and she felt soooo bad.
Really?
She got over it pretty quickly after Dru apologized AGAIN.
I ADORE my girls and just have to laugh through all the tears.
(maybe shedding a few of my own)
6 comments:
oh my gosh, that is too funny! "just because"... i totally get that.
That is hilarious! Crying from something last week? My boys don't remember what happened yesterday :) That makes me laugh sooooo hard!
Wow - there are a lot of hormones in your househould :)
YES THERE ARE LISA! -Ryan
Trust me... I so know how that goes! Wait until the girls are older -- Ryan and Owen will start camping out in the backyard from time to time. :)
don't do that mom
love
dru
Post a Comment