My gosh, I can't believe how big he's getting! He's so alert in these photos!
so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
Why YES...YES he is a Stud Muffin! I can't wait to meet him. Is he asking about me yet?
Wow -- he is one good lookin' kid! Well done! :)
Honestly, I thought this said, "If the Bikini Fits." I was going to give you some serious props for a bikini photo of yourself, on your blog, 2 months after a baby!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
My gosh, I can't believe how big he's getting! He's so alert in these photos!
so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
Why YES...YES he is a Stud Muffin! I can't wait to meet him. Is he asking about me yet?
Wow -- he is one good lookin' kid! Well done! :)
Honestly, I thought this said, "If the Bikini Fits." I was going to give you some serious props for a bikini photo of yourself, on your blog, 2 months after a baby!
Post a Comment