My sis-in-law Kristen is doing a giveaway!
{justicedcookies.blogspot.com}
Earth Day Giveaway!!
Earth Day is March 20, 2010!!!
In commemoration of the 40th Anniversary of Earth Day, I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY!!
Up for grabs is one dozen, 2" in diameter Planet Earth freshly baked, hand-decorated sugar cookies, wrapped in an FDA approved cellophane gift bag and tied with a coordinating ribbon.
In commemoration of the 40th Anniversary of Earth Day, I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY!!
Up for grabs is one dozen, 2" in diameter Planet Earth freshly baked, hand-decorated sugar cookies, wrapped in an FDA approved cellophane gift bag and tied with a coordinating ribbon.


There are several ways to enter (and you get one entry per each!!)
1) Comment on this post,
2) Follow me on Blogger,
3) Post about this giveaway on your blog (include URL pls),
4) Become a fan of my Just-Iced Cookies Facebook Page,
5) Follow me on Twitter (justicedcookies),
6) Tweet about the giveaway,
7) Post the giveaway on your Facebook Page
Let me know in your post which of these you have completed (and any usernames associated with your accounts for verification). Contest ends at 8:00 p.m. EST on March 16, when the winner will be announced. Winner must contact me within 48 hours, or it's going to the next contestant. Good luck!!
2 comments:
Oooh, yum! I so want to win these!
I'm a blog follower
I'm a facebook fan (annalisa spencer)
I'm a twitter follower (slavetosave)
annashopper at gmail dot com
thanks for the plug, Jen!
BTW, that photo of the girls and Owen at the top of your page is PRECIOUS!!! Did Kathryn take that? I love it!!
Post a Comment