RYLIE
What am I going to do with this girl?
The following pictures were taken this week.
They really show off Rylie's personality.
Woody:
Don't worry, Dusty the vacuum has not been replaced. Rylie has just added a new "baby" to her collection. It is Woody the rooster. I came into the kitchen to find Woody at the dinner table.
Make up:
Rylie got into my make up and decided to try some mascara. She also thinks her outfit is not complete without a headband.
UNO:
This is Rylie's version of playing Uno. When she first wakes up she wants cereal and then it is game time.
So, to answer the question above...
What am I going to do with this girl?
I am going to love, hug, hold and kiss this little sweet girl of mine to death.
I heart Rylie!
4 comments:
Hahaha, I love Rylie! She is so precious. She seems like she's the type who keeps you entertained all day long. She is precious.
oh Rylie...she cracks me up! I love your kids and can't wait to see them again!
so cute!!! love it all, esp the make-up!
I totally need a play date with my Rylie girl. I love that she loves Woody. He is one of my favorites as well.
Post a Comment