We celebrated this year with a family p.j. party.
Everyone came dressed in their pajamas.
We served breakfast for dinner.{buttermilk & blueberry pancakes, 3 different types of syrup, scrambled eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, fruit, pastries and o.j.}
A little game
cupcakes for dessert
Our fabulous guests...
Everyone was so generous and gave Dru thoughtful gifts
I love you Druby!
You are beautiful inside and out.
7 comments:
I'm so glad you posted. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRU! mmm Good thing Alex wasn't there, he would have been asking for the cereal ;) LUVS
ditto...inside and out!!! You're my girl!
tell her happy birthday from us! You are amazing to put on such a fun party!!
GREAT idea. Another bonus of having family around...a celebration without a big party! She is so cute!
Is she really seven? Oh my. She is so dang cute! Happy Birthday!!!!
I can't believe Dru is 7! You have the cutest birthday party ideas. I love the p.j. party!
A) I love Peanut in his pjs! Also I love his actual pjs. Are those red silk? And the bathrobe? Amazing!
B) I totally almost had this exact party for my birthday this year. Remember when Dru and I both had polka dot birthday parties the same year? She was turning 2 and I was like 15. No big deal.
Basically, what I'm trying to say, Jenny, is that you and I share the same brain. That is all.
Post a Comment