This is our favorite tree. It only blooms for two short weeks during the year.
This shot does not due it justice. We have even noticed some people stop their car to snap some photos. It is beautiful.
Dru took this picture of us. Pretty good, huh?
5 comments:
Love the pictures!!
you're girls are as cute as ever I'm sitting here in computers class while everyone looks at their cute faces.
these pictures are way cuter than the ones mom tried to take of me in the tree in san antonio! do you remember? i want to barf just thinking of them:)
I want to see what you sew! And that salt scrub sounds yummy! You for sure should come to the QB boutique!! It is really cute. My friend Angie (who is one of the creators of the QB) makes the most fabulous jewelry. JAM Jewelry. I stopped making frames. I felt that everyone and then some were making those types of frames. I am still doing clipboards and have taken on a new hobby of making headbands for adults as well as kids. They are hand sewn roses, I think they are cute and hope others will like them as well. Oh look at my writing a novel. Yes we do need to chat about that thing. Love that thing. We should do a play date with Chels, Megan and us! Oh and we are going to St. George! Yeah!
I love those pictures of all 3 girls with their matching pink dresses--that is so precious. You should get those framed! The boys and I are very excited to have you cute girls over this weekend. See you soon.
Post a Comment