4.03.2009

Days FOUR and FIVE:


LAST POST...I PROMISE!
China town, little Italy, 5th Ave, sushi, Magnolia Bakery, Cafe Lalo, church, The MET, Dean & Deluca and dinner at Adrienne's apartment with her darling roommates!

Here is my HOT husband who planned everything! 
I love you!

Last night in New York at Adrienne's apartment.  What a fun night!



Amazing Belgian waffle at Cafe Lalo. (You've Got Mail)


We walked and walked and walked!

We spotted Hello Kitty and thought of Liv.
Thanks Rayne for an amazing trip!
A little street performance.
Thanks Adrienne!  Love ya!

2 comments:

Launa Nicole said...

What a fun week it sounds and looks like you had. You do have an amazing husband. How did you get so lucky? I know, you are amazing yourself! Did your parents watch the kids?

April P. said...

I am so jealous! Your trip looks like so much fun! For my 30th birthday I so wanted to go to NYC, but with babies it's tough to leave them behind. I did live in NYC for a summer as an intern (the greatest summer of my life!), so my heart aches to go back again. I (heart) NY too....(sigh).