Ryan surprised me with a trip to New York.
The trip was jam packed with great food, amazing entertainment and fabulous shopping. We did it all. With Adrienne as our tour guide we hit all the hot spots. It was fun to see her great apartment and awesome roommates, where she worked and the streets of the city she now calls home.
We walked until our feet throbbed. Ate until our stomachs hurt. Laughed until we cried. Shopped until we had to fly back home. Talked until the wee hours of the morning. -and saw a lot of interesting people.
The entire trip was incredible! The biggest and best highlight was the surprise of Rayne and Tom flying in from London.
There we were...eating delicious lemon ricotta pancakes at Sara Beth's and in walks Rayne. I didn't think she was really there. I lost all color in my face. What a fun and TRUE surprise. A lot of people had to keep that one a secret. It was so fun to have Rayne and Tom with us.
{a little blurry, but this is us!}
Day ONE:
777-7777, Hilton hotel, pizza, pizza, pizza, choc. p.b. shake, subway,walk, walk, walk, BlueManGroup
5 comments:
ohhhh, I am so jealous!! Looks like a fabulous trip ... can't wait to see more pictures!
I am so jealous!! so fun. I heart NY!!
Great post! can't wait to read and see more.
Sound so fun!! Got to love NY...I stopped by last weekend to drop off Dru's birthday present...No wonder no one answered...I guess it is a legit excuse. Love you guys...I'll stop by next time I'm there! YAY for still being in the same ward!! That was the first thing my family asked once it was announced we got a ward make JUST to see if the Martin Family was in our ward We love you to pieces!!
I have a picture almost identical to that one of you guys with the Blue Man. Except you guys aren't in it and me and my brothers are. Other than that it's exactly the same.
Post a Comment