4.14.2009

Easter

Easter morning at our house: cute colorful skirts, a couple of egg hunts, Easter buckets, church, visits to grandparents, special visitors from NY and London and a delicious Easter dinner.
{more pictures coming} 
The only picture I could get with all three girls.
Rylie is our Easter chick!

The Easter bunny even left something for Ryan.  I think he had more fun looking for his Easter bucket than the girls. 


The girl's Easter egg hunt consisted of 60 EMPTY plastic eggs.  I told the girls they were filled with love!  They didn't seem to care.


We stopped by grandpa Steve and grandma Kathy's house for a fun visit.

3 comments:

Megan Olson said...

I know this is nothing new but...they are so cute. Glad you had a fun easter AND glad I got to see you! Always is fun to see your cute family. Can't wait until I move home in 2 weeks and hopefully will see more of you!

The Richards Family said...

oh my cute skirts!

Lisa said...

Very cute skirts! I need to get one for Kamryn. And what a great idea - just hiding the empty eggs. J/K would love that.