Jenny, your family is pretty much the cutest family that I know. I blame you for that.
Also, I WILL be coming up for Easter! I just talked to Taunya (which you know because she was at your house) and we are all set. It's really inconsiderate that your church is so early in the morning, but I suppose I can manage. Can't wait to see you and your cute girls!
I've totally been meaning to leave a comment on your blog forever! I'm so jealous of your trip to NY. My husband has to go to Pennsylvania this summer on business and I'm trying to talk him into letting me tag along and going to NYC on a side trip!
Yo Gabba Gabba is totally weird, I don't blame you. I wouldn't let my son watch it for the longest time and then he caught it one day and I decided it's not so bad. Just VERY weird looking! Hope you guys are great! I will be better at commenting from now on =)
2 comments:
Jenny, your family is pretty much the cutest family that I know. I blame you for that.
Also, I WILL be coming up for Easter! I just talked to Taunya (which you know because she was at your house) and we are all set. It's really inconsiderate that your church is so early in the morning, but I suppose I can manage. Can't wait to see you and your cute girls!
I've totally been meaning to leave a comment on your blog forever! I'm so jealous of your trip to NY. My husband has to go to Pennsylvania this summer on business and I'm trying to talk him into letting me tag along and going to NYC on a side trip!
Yo Gabba Gabba is totally weird, I don't blame you. I wouldn't let my son watch it for the longest time and then he caught it one day and I decided it's not so bad. Just VERY weird looking! Hope you guys are great! I will be better at commenting from now on =)
Post a Comment