10.13.2008

The snow bears had a pillow fight. . .

I woke Dru and Olivia up on Sunday by singing the "snow bear" song.  Cheesy, I know, but they love it.  The girls were so excited it had snowed.  They wanted to go outside and make snow angels immediately.  Our 9:00 a.m. church time did not allow it.  When we got home from church it had all melted.  I reassured the girls there will be plenty of opportunities for snow angels in the months to come.  




Rylie was even excited to see the snow.  
Look at those teeth.  We have a braces fund set up for each of the girls.--Don't worry!


Look at that cheek!!! It gets kissed and pinched 100 times a day.


After party fun!
Olivia loves her Webkin from Steve, Kris, Darcy, Max, Lilly and Cooper.   She has named it Lilly and sometimes she calls it Rebecca.  ha ha ha


Olivia and her sisters love to play with all the new princesses.  I sneaked in on them and took a few pictures and then had them pose.  I love to see what they do and say when they think I am not watching.  Liv loves to talk in a high squeaky voice.  So cute!





7 comments:

Lisa said...

Fun pictures!!

Steve and Kathy said...

Great beauties all of them! As for the braces...well, we had 6 funds and it was well worth it! I have kissed those cheeks many times and they are Wheat cheeks! Your girls are beautiful and don't forget you are in one of the most precious times of your life! What fun!!!
Love, Mom
I love your blog...it is like a little sneak peek every day. Thanks

The Dobbs said...

I can't believe you guys already have snow! What cute little sisters. And those cheeks, they wouldn't have a chance at my house either! I love chubby cheeks.

Stephanie said...

I can't believe you guys got snow already - the little girls are adorable as usual! :)

Anonymous said...

las niñas se ven super lindas...todas fashion!!!
hey te envié una invitacion a mi facebook..la viste?.
saludos
azul

brooke romney said...

Look at thier matching outfits! Crazy cute, and please sing me the snow bear song the next time I see you...though we have no need for it here.

Moffat Family said...

post lake powell pics already!! slow poke