10.08.2008

Red Ribbon Week
Today was crazy hair day!  I pulled Dru's hair back in a bunch of elastics thinking that was pretty crazy. When we went to meet her friends at the corner they had green and pink hair, hair with wire, hair with plastic cups inside, curls, bows and bobby pins, etc. I am an amateur and will do better next year.



3 comments:

Lisa said...

At least you did something. I haven't even thought about the drug free week theme since Monday. Have no idea if Taylor did something for it today or yesterday.

Steve and Kathy said...

You are my crazy hair girl! Even with wild hair you are a great beauty and my sunshine!

Steffie said...

hahaha!! I have done the same thing! My favorite crazy hair we did for Hadley was part her hair down the middle and do the elastics going down each side several times (does that make sense) and then stick little suckers in all the elastics, and anywhere else they will fit! Classic!

I miss you! Let's play soon!