10.27.2008

Witch Hunt

We went to Gardner village to see all the fun witches.  The girls had a blast.  It was especially fun because Lilly, Cooper and Winston came along.  We went to lunch with Grandma Kathy, Megan and cousins before and spent hours looking at all the witches.



Sorry you are not straight.  I thought I fixed this one.


Dru and Olivia miss Lilly so much.  We can't wait to see the whole family at Christmas time!


The girls are wearing Halloween shirts given by Gma Kathy and Gpa Steve.  Dru came right from school so she is not wearing her pumpkin shirt.  They always have a fun holiday shirt from the grandparents.

Witchy poo....ha ha ha


I love the faces on these girls.  They love to be together.  


I took several videos but this is the only one that would download.  This video is of Winston being tough and trying to lift this pumpkin.  He is darling!  I love this kid and would take him for my own.  

4 comments:

kristen @ just-iced cookies said...

thank you so much for posting these photos! we wish we could have been there with you. i'm so glad cooper and lilly could join in on the fun - what fun cousins!

Stephanie said...

That is so fun - I love gardener village and I have really been wanting to go!

nbzern said...

Your blog is so cute! I love the opening picture!!!! I can't believe how big the girls are getting. So fun!

Steve and Kathy said...

Jenny, you are my sunshine. Thanks for helping me see the Witches at Gardner Mill. We all had the best time. Let' do it again soon!