Olivia gets an early birthday surprise!
While Olivia was a preschool on Friday a special delivery came. It was a beautiful flower arrangement along with fun pink balloons from Aunt Rayne! She was so excited to see them. Olivia could not stop laughing and smiling. She kept her balloons tied to her bed and the flowers in the kitchen for us all to enjoy. Olivia now asks every morning if it is her birthday. One more day!!!
Conference Weekend!
Ryan and I did manage to stay awake and thoroughly enjoyed conference. It was a great weekend to stay indoors and be inspired! The girls did the best they could but finally fell asleep during the afternoon session on Sunday. They sat and watched every session with us .
4 comments:
Could this be the end result of a late night and sleep over? ZZZZZZZ
They are little troopers!
One more day and we are definately counting. Happy Birthday to you...miss pink princess. The flowers are lovely and the balloons...well, what party doesn't need balloons? See you Tuesday, October 7!
I love the pictures of them sleeping! hehe I LOVED Conference but even I had a hard time staying awake a couple times - so they did great! :)
Your girls are adorable! No girl names decided yet. Justin was for sure it was another boy. I am excited to have the girl experience. I just started my 7th year teaching first grade. I have been at the same school since I graduated.
Post a Comment