10.27.2008

Sorry I am obsessed with videos now but I had to post this one of Olivia.  I heard singing from the bathroom and found Liv singing to herself.  Rylie is screaming in the background but you can hear Liv singing a song she made up about cleaning.  Even though she catches me filming her, she keeps on singing.  So funny!

6 comments:

kristen @ just-iced cookies said...

livi, you're hired! i've never seen such a sparkling bathroom!

Chelsea said...

that is so cute! I was just talking to Sara Richards the other night and we were oogling about how beautiful your children are! Can I also say I love their clothes- ahh!!

Lisa said...

I think something may be wrong with her :) Very cute!

The Dobbs said...

Can you tell me how to do a video. I tried the other day and it didn't work! HELP

ade said...

I want to EAT HER FACE. I can't even handle how adorable those girls are of yours. Incredible that I am related to them...they definitely increase my likability score. Thanks for keeping the blog up to date.

Anonymous said...

es genial tu hija...me imagino que tu le enseñaste a limpiar...y una cancion de la limpieza?...jajaja genial...yo tambien adoro su ropa...es una rockera cool.