9.25.2008

{Picture Day}

Dru did take off her coat for the pictures and I should have taken it off for this one.  She wore a darling dress with a ruffle bib front.  I trained her on how to fix her hair right before they take the picture.  She came home and said a lady tried to touch her hair and Dru told her. . . "Oh, that's ok, my mom told me how to do it."  I guess we'll see in a couple of weeks what it looks like.  


A close up


An afternoon play date with their dolls.  Dru and Liv LOVE to play with their dolls and talk on their play cell phones, go to the play park.  They will both make great moms one day!


6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Such Cute Girls! :) I especially like the one of them playing with their dolly's :) Great job on the Marathon by the way!!! Way to GO!

The Dobbs said...

Can I just say ADORABLE!! Your girls are so dang cute. This blog thing is so fun. Congrats again on the marathon. I really don't know if I could ever do it, but who knows maybe someday I'll quit being so stinkin LAZY and try.
HED

Steve and Kathy said...

I am a proud Gma. Thanks for taking the time to update your blog. The girls always look so beautiful, cared for, and loved. I am proud of you. Love, Mom

Kates said...

Hi Martin Family, this is Katie Hunt (Tom Hunt's wife) I am so excited to find your blog. I keep telling Tom that I am sure some of his old friends from HS blog but I haven't been able to find them. Well I ran across Beef Blacks and now I am finding all sorts of you! Anyway, our blog is private, send me an email to davika@hotmail.com and I will invite you and we can keep in touch. Your girls are darling! Way to go with the marathon! What a Woman!!

brooke romney said...

Her hair looks awesome. You have such darling girlies!

Nicole said...

You're girls are beautiful. I love the little pea coat. Another Gap find? Anyway, it's sad we don't live close so our kids can play together. Maybe someday they'll find eachother at BYU. Until then, I guess you'll have to come to SF for a visit.