Sunday nap!
We have 9:00 church and when we get home we always try to put the girls down to prevent a grumpy evening. Yesterday we put down Rylie who goes down like clockwork and tried to get Liv and Dru to do the same. Ryan and I ended up falling asleep instead. The girls got a little wild and ended up waking Rylie. Ryan put them straight in time out. They ended up falling asleep in Dru's bed together about 15 minutes before we went to G-ma and G-pa Martin's home for dinner.
We sent Rylie in to wake them up!!!
2 comments:
That is such a sweet picture. Your girls seem like they are best friends, it makes me want to have another girl so bad!
CUTE! I didn't know you guys had a blog! This is Stephanie Purcell (Mateer) :) I LOVE your little girls. I always tell Matt that I hope out kids are that cute! :)
Post a Comment