9.15.2008

PEEK- A- BOO

They don't come any better than Rylie!  She is growing so fast I am trying not to blink.  Her latest has been playing peek-a-boo.  She doesn't quite get her hands over her eyes, but she gets the main idea.  She is also starting to show signs of walking.  She can stand all by herself for several seconds.  Rylie has been a fun and easy baby.  We all love to love her!!!

PEEK

A

BOO!

Her famous head tilt!

Her even MORE famous. . .fingers in mouth!

3 comments:

Steve and Kathy said...

Rylie, you are my sunshine. I love you. Let's play together soon.

Moffat Family said...

This girl is ridiculous. She is never sad, mad or grumpy! She is happy to be alive and freaking loves to sleep. I hope my next child has her same happy attitude!

Court said...

You are correct, they don't come much cuter than Rylie! Lindsey and I are so excited to experience all this fun baby stuff first-hand! By the way we found your blog from the link on Stephanie Purcell's blog. Or maybe we're just a couple of stalkers...