9.15.2008

Crazy Card Club 


I get together with great ladies from around the valley to exchange homemade cards.  We have a theme and bring 12 of the same, exchange and come home with 12 different cards.  I was the host this month.  I cleaned my home and paid a woman in my ward to make a yummy dessert.  This is where the story gets good!  The day of this party, my secret baker brought this cake over.  My girls were drooling over this dessert.  She set in on my counter with my girls not missing a move.  I walked this dear woman to my door and chatted with her for about 38 seconds.  When I came back upstairs. . . Dru and Olivia had eaten a big hole in the side of the cake. AHHHHH!!!!  Let's just say, words were said and tears flowed!  

BEFORE!


AFTER!
This picture does not do it justice.


To make things even a little more exciting, Dru accidently dropped a HUGE chocolate shake in the middle of the family room floor a couple hours before people were to arrive.  I scrubbed and scrubbed.  It looks pretty good compared to what it used to look like!



With 30 minutes left to go. . .I just laughed and told them to pose for a picture to remember the night.  I love my girls!  



Here is Rylie trying to get in on the action.



4 comments:

Steve and Kathy said...

Welcome to motherhood! You are amazing!

Moffat Family said...

Hilarious. I love your girls.

Lisa said...

You are too good! I would have lost it for sure!!

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

That CAKE was so yummy that I don't blame your girls one bit for wanting to dig into it. You were a fantastic hostess!