9.08.2008

First day of Kindergarten!

Dru was so excited for her first day she woke up on her own and got dressed all the way down to her shoes and back pack.  She came bouncing out of her room at 7:08 a.m.!  This girl usually rolls out of bed around 9:30 or 10:00 a.m.  Dru just couldn't wait and we were all so excited for her.  We all walked her down to school.  Ryan even went in a little late to work so he could be there.  I thought  I would maybe cry, but Dru was just too happy and so were we!


Dru's neighborhood friends Emma and Ellie

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Too cute! I love the little outfit. I can't believe they're already old enough for kindergarten. John and I both cried all the way home.

kristen @ just-iced cookies said...

dru! you're so brave! good luck in kindergarten...we love and miss you!