A beautiful 2 dozen arrangement of roses from Rayne. A note attached saying. . .
Congratulations on your "first" marathon.
A darling boquet of my favorite flowers from Taunya.
A fun sign made by my mom and put up by her and my dad late Thusday night wishing me good luck. It was fun to walk out and see it. Livy thought it was her birthday.
Part of our loud and faithful cheering squad.
Meg, Jake, and my family
Adding Paul, my mom, and Haley
4 comments:
Wow! Great job. Where was your marathon? My husband did the St. George and keeps trying to get me to do one. You've inspired me!
Heather
What fun we had...thanks for including us!
Great posts Jenny. Love the pictures and your captions. I definitely want copies. I'm glad to read that you would do it again. are you ready for St George next year?
Congrats Jen! I know what an emotional thing this can be and I teared up thinking about your cheering section and your cute friend who stayed with you. Way to go!
Post a Comment