3.15.2009

St. Patrick's Day Sunday

Dru
(Too bad she fell and has road rash on her face.)

Liv

Rylie
This may not be the best picture of her, but it is my favorite!  
It makes me laugh every time I look at it.

Dru and Liv are getting pretty good about posing together.  
...We are working on Rylie.


More faces only a mother could love.



Liv trying to pose with Rylie.  

The only shot I could get with all three.
{This post is for Elisabeth who is obsessed with the color green!}

3 comments:

Megan Olson said...

oh my goodness I don't know how anyone could not love these pictures....even the ones with Rylie. Those are so adorable. Your girls always put a smile on my face! Can't wait to see you again on Sunday and spend 2 hours with my buddy O-l-i-v-i-a.

Moffat Family said...

they are SO cute!! i want to pinch them even though they're wearing green!

Al and Eli said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU they are adorable, and those dresses!!! My goodness. I think the tiny clip in Rylie's hair is one of my favorite