Atleast it was a good fall and not a woosie one--good job Rylie! That's a nice goose egg for a little girl.
Oh poor little thing! :( at least she is smiling now ;)
Poor girl. It is amazing how she can have a purple forhead and still be the cutest thing I've ever seen....I wish I could be more like that.
Ouch! What happened?
oh poor Rylie! Ouch!
Oh man, I just whimpered and am still sitting with my jaw agape...Oh man oh man.
that is so sad. i hope that doesn't scar :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Atleast it was a good fall and not a woosie one--good job Rylie! That's a nice goose egg for a little girl.
Oh poor little thing! :( at least she is smiling now ;)
Poor girl. It is amazing how she can have a purple forhead and still be the cutest thing I've ever seen....I wish I could be more like that.
Ouch! What happened?
oh poor Rylie! Ouch!
Oh man, I just whimpered and am still sitting with my jaw agape...Oh man oh man.
that is so sad. i hope that doesn't scar :)
Post a Comment