Ryan's boss gave us her Utah gymnastic season tickets for the night. What a fun event. The girls were in awe at the amazing things the gymnasts could do. It was bizarre being in a sea of red and cheering with them, but I will do anything for my family. We left a bit early to get the girls down, picked up dinner on the way and watched the Jazz win. That's an almost perfect night.
5 comments:
I'm glad that you wouldn't cheer for the Utes any other time. Duder, it's only me and you that wear blue in our family, so thanks for holding on. Ok, adorable pictures, and I LOVE the video of Rylie. I miss them soooooo much. Maybe I need to fly out soon!
I'm so glad to see you starting to come to your senses :)
i love watching the Utes Gymnastics team!!! i'm jealous! that and picking up food to watch the jazz game.. it sounds like it would be a perfect night for me too.
You really have the cutest girls ever!!
Look at how much fun you had!!! You should probably cheer for the Utes more often! But if I had to deal with the wrath of Bubba - I probably wouldn't either ;)
Post a Comment