Another day at the pool with fun friends made a gloomy Monday a little more bearable. The girls splashed around until their finger began to look like prunes. They love the water and would spend all day there if I let them.
Rylie loves to play with Jared's water snake.
Liv still loves her Sponge Bob tube that her Aunt Megan gave her. I am embarrassed to say that Rylie knows how to say Sponge Bob.
I tried to get a picture of Dru but she refused to let me.
2 comments:
Great post! Thanks for going with us. It does make Mondays more fun. Next time I'll have to try and get some pictures. Of course, you saw how hard that will be.
Indoor water park, how fun. You are such a fun mom. I'm sure you are in a swim suit somewhere. Right? I can't wait for the weather to warm up, but hopefully not get too hot too soon.
Post a Comment