3.22.2009

DRU is 6!


Happy Birthday Druby!  

SIX things I love about DRU...
6.  DRU loves school and is an excellent reader.
5.  DRU is a friend to EVERYONE.
4.  DRU is a big helper and LOOKS for opportunities to serve.
3.  DRU is extremely creative and LOVES to craft.
2.  Dru has two BESTfriends: Liv and Rylie.
1.  Her HEART!  (it's a big one)

We are so blessed to have Dru in our family! 

2 comments:

Megan Olson said...

I love Dru!!! Life would not be the same without her. I miss able to see your girls all the time. I can't wait to come home and do fun play dates!! Love you Dru!!

ade said...

Dru, I'm so lucky to be in your family. I have so much fun playing with you when I come home from New York. I must admit, you are growing up so fast! Learning to read, make cookies, take care of your sisters...it's amazing! I love you and Happy Birthday!
ade.