I volunteered in Dru's class this morning during their Valentine party. It was my favorite hour of the day. It is so great to see Dru interact with others and grow up before my eyes. I was in charge of Be My Valentine bingo and laughed all morning long. Times like these make me miss teaching in the public schools. When I got home and ran around with Dru, Liv and Rylie all afternoon I soon realized their is no place I would rather be. I can't seem to say it enough...
I love being a mom!
Dru had a little Valentine party with some of her kindergarten friends and a new girl in the neighborhood. They made valentine holders and cards, ate lunch and decorated sugar cookies.
Rylie did not want to be left out. She colored and ate cookies with the big kids.
About 3 minutes after Dru's friends left, Dru and Liv changed their clothes (I habit I must stop) and crafted some more.
4 comments:
Sounds like a fun morning! I missed out on my class Valentine Day party, but it's okay because I rather be home. You girls are adorable. I love seeing/reading how life is for you. Isn't blogging great? One day I will be better at it.
Thanks for your comment on my blog, but I can't take "best mom award" away from you! :)
You do so many fun activities with your girls, it is nice to get caught up on your life.
you are such a cute, creative mom! I'm impressed!
I love watching you love being a Mom. Love, Mom
Post a Comment