2.25.2009

Happy Birthday Ry

I like to focus on the girls when it comes to blogging, but wanted to dedicate this post to Ryan.  Today he turns 31.  I am not the type to let feelings flow for all to see but I am going let it go just for today.  I love Ryan.  He truly is my everything.  He is the reason I get out of bed in the morning.  Literally... the alarm goes off at 5 and he pushes me out of bed.  He will call randomly during the day just to see how my day is going.  He never complains about my cooking, ALWAYS has a listening ear and is an amazing dad.  The girls adore him and simply can't get enough of him.  Ryan appreciates and respects my role as a mother.  He is my biggest fan.  He is adventurous, hilarious, smart, incredibly attractive, athletic, spiritual, thoughtful and has the biggest heart of anyone I know.  I sometimes still say to myself..."I can't believe I am married to Ryan Martin." {my 8th grade crush}   I love you Ryan.  Happy Birthday.









10 comments:

Steve and Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Ryan...we love you too!

Megan Olson said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!! I hope that one of your girls gives you nerds!!! If not I have some for you....You can have them AFTER church on Sunday. Haha

Stephanie said...

Oh, those pictures are so sweet - what a great dad. Happy Birthday!

kristen @ just-iced cookies said...

Happy Birthday Ry-Ry!! We love you!

Kim said...

Love the tribute to Ryan for his birthday! Happy birthday--we hope you had a fabulous day! See you this weekend.

Lisa said...

Very nice tribute and great pictures. Hope Ryan had a great birthday - I'm sure he did with what Jenny had planned. And he thinks the same thing too- he can't believe how lucky he got to marry you.

ade said...

So maybe I just teared up a bit. Jen, we say all the time...how did Ry find such an amazing wife. You two are fantastic. Ryan definitely is my favorite older brother, the one that always wanted to immitate and follow. Happy Birthday Ry.

Al and Eli said...

Those Martin guys truly are amazing aren't they. We are so lucky!! Happy Birthday Ry!

Launa Nicole said...

You are such a cute mom. It doesn't seem too long ago we were in the Colony listening to Wilson Phillips. Good times!! Thank goodness for technology so we could see how life is for everyone.

brooke romney said...

I had to laugh at the end of this post, since I was in the car when you went to stalk him. It really is a fairytale that you ended up together!