2.09.2009

Aunt Adrienne gave the girls these great princess pillow cases to color.  Friday was a rainy day so the pillow cases were the perfect activity.  The girls had a blast coloring them.  They are both unique and just their style.  Thanks Ade!







I went to a R.S. workshop on Saturday and left Ryan in charge of breakfast.  I forgot to tell him not to let Rylie feed herself yogurt.  Ryan got these great shots.  




Valentine Sunday




On our way to our Monday swim...I had a hard time getting the girls to take off their new shoes.  They were dancing in them all afternoon!


4 comments:

anderson strong and growing said...

Your girls always look so cute! Sounds like a fun weekend.
I am sad that you are not in our card club anymore. We met last week. We miss having you there.

ade said...

Oh I'm so glad that you had an activity for a rainy Friday. Feel free to throw those bad boys away anytime in the near future. As fun as they are, they can be a little tacky. I miss you so much. I miss watching you teach your adorable girls how to behave, how to love one another, and how to show appreciation. I wish I were a more integral part of that, but one day when we are neighbors, I'll be asking for your advise on everything.

The Richards Family said...

What? Adrienne didn't send me a princess pillow! I am going to have a talk with that girl! She is the best!

Kim said...

Good job Ry on the yogurt with Rylie! That was awesome!