2.20.2009

Draper Temple Open House

We attended the Draper Temple open house yesterday.  It was unbelievable!  A friend watched Rylie, which gave Ry and I the opportunity to really focus on Dru and Olivia.  I don't think they blinked the whole time we were there.  It is amazing to me how much detail we noticed and the spirit that we felt.  We went with my parents and Daniel, Megan and Winston which made it even more special.  At the end we enjoyed yummy cookies and bottled water.  I was amazed at all the volunteers and the amount of cookies and water it took.  It was such a wonderful experience for my family.....one I hope my girls will never forget.  

I sneaked a pic of the massive amounts of water that are brought in daily!

The bride room was beautiful.  Ryan told the girls that when they get married, this was the room they would get ready in.  Yikes!  I do not want to start thinking that far ahead.  I am still worried about Dru starting full-day school next year.   

Dru on the bus with Aunt Kim.  She loves Kim!

The whole family 

2 comments:

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

First of all, I am with Dru... I love Kim too!

Second, isn't that temple amazing. Bentley's favorite part was "the bath tub on top of the cows."

brooke romney said...

I wish we could have been there. My kids would love to go through a temple