2.17.2009

LOL

My darling sister-in-law Rayne bought me a M.E. journal a long time ago.  On the front it says "count your blessings."  Ryan and I use it to put quotes and funny stories about our girls that make us laugh.  We count Dru, Olivia and Rylie as our greatest blessings.

Here are some of my favorite quotes...

Dru: age 4 
  "I didn't hit her, I punched her."

Dru: age 5
  "These pants are dirty... I have to put them in the hampster."

Olivia: age 3
  "I am the biggest littlest sister."

Olivia: age 4
  "The icecream is cold but that's ok, I will still eat it."

Rylie:  18 months
  When Rylie gives someone a kiss or a hug, she has to go around and give everyone she sees a kiss or hug.  She makes a cute little noise when she is walking around from person to person.

Dru: age 5
  "How did Jesus build the world?  Did he just get some wood and build it?"

Dru:  age 5
  "Isn't it weird how you have two hearts...one in your stomach and one in your neck?"

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey Jenny! Love this cute blog and those even cuter girls! We started a new blog it's www.theblogbyus.blogspot.com Now we can keep in touch!

Megan Olson said...

Oh my goodness! I love all three of them along with you are Ryan. It was fun to see you all on Sunday.The cutest family in the world award goes to you.

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

I love that you keep track of these things. We love to track Bentley's thoughts too. How fun to look back and read them.