2.12.2009

  Cute Olivia fell asleep next to her dad who was home sick.  She was snoring some major logs and  Ryan had to capture the moment.  


We made Kristen's famous sugar cookies for Dru's Valentine party tomorrow.  The girls love to help out especially when it comes to testing the dough to make sure it is not poisonous. 


5 comments:

The Dobbs said...

I know I've told you many times, but you have some seriously cute girls! They are always doing such fun things. I think I'd like to come be your little girl for a while.
HED

Al and Eli said...

Ha, I will absolutely help you make a quilt.... I might have to bring my mom ;) And we'll just call it a trade for marathon motivation. Al's great, but if he doesn't run I have a hard time doing it by myself. I haven't even ran this week! :(

anderson strong and growing said...

My favorite treat is sugar cookie dough. And boy does that look yummy. Do you have any leftovers?

Court said...

I agree with the person who is posting as the so called "Dobbs". If you continue to so many fun and exciting things I may want to come over and be your little girl for a while.



That's a joke. Okay, maybe not. Yeah it's a joke. THAT DOUGH LOOKS DELICIOUS! I NEED PASTRIES!

Kim said...

Your cute girls are so good at posing for pictures! I love it!