11.19.2008

Some fun pics.

Rylie is walking everywhere!  When I pick her up she loves to point and make a surprise face.

Here is Dru showing off her turkey hat she made in Kindergarten.

Rylie does not grasp the concept of smiling for the camera.  When I pull it out to take a quick pic, she just tries to grab it.

Dru jumping on the trampoline.  We have been outside a lot enjoying our last good days of Fall weather.

Olivia and her cute smile which now has some bling!  Yikes!

5 comments:

Moffat Family said...

you're quick! i was just going to say that you needed to post something new, but you beat me to it! you sly dog. cute pics, as always.

Megan Olson said...

Not a surprise that these pictures are so cute! I love your girls! They are all so adorable!

Stephanie said...

Hehe I love the picture of Rylie grabbing the camera - but they are all adorable! :)

brooke romney said...

Great pictures. Don't you love one year olds...only candid shots for while now, but your girls are so cute!

Nicole said...

Your girls are soooo cute!