11.12.2008

Morning Routine

I love when Rylie wakes up.  She is so predictable.  I go in to get her between 9 and 10.  She will wake up on her own and play or lay there until she is ready to get out.  She says  "ma" (pronounced "muh") and I run to get her.  We do a quick diaper change, get her dressed (I bathe her at night) and then off to go eat a bowl of cereal.  The second I place her in her seat and give her a drink of milk, she wants the Thanksgiving decor.  I give her one at a time and make her say "please." (prounced "mease.")  She shakes them and laughs in between bites.  I will have to find something fun and Rylie proof for my Christmas decor.



3 comments:

Kim said...

Rylie is such a sweetheart--I just love her! Can she talk to Talan about that sleeping in thing? This 6:00 am thing is killing me--I might just give in and start working out! Cute thanksgiving centerpiece and tablecloth! By the way, I have been waiting for a post on your birthday--how was it?

ade said...

That face is simply making me more and more homesick. Rylie has grown up so much since July when I last saw her in person. Will she even remember me? Hopefully. I can't wait to squeeze her little face. Oh, and I can't wait to squeeze yours Jen.

Stephanie said...

So sweet! :) I love this picture of her cute smile. I also love the stories of the little adorable girls :)